Sunday, February 26, 2012

Sacrifices for our children


I was asking the present generation to make some sacrifices for our future generations, or there might not even be any future generation to make sacrifices for,


when one person in the audience shouted, "I don't know anyone in 'future generations', I have no feelings for them, and don't care a hoot about them. Why sacrifice something real for something hypothetical? My mansion is real, my limo is real, my yacht is real, my bank account is real, my oil stocks are real, my son's inheritance will be real. I'll be damned if I lose one dime to some futuristic fantasy."



I was speechless. How about you?



Anthony Marr, Founder and President
Heal Our Planet Earth (HOPE)
Global Anti-Hunting Coalition (GAHC)
Anthony-Marr@HOPE-CARE.org
www.HOPE-CARE.org
www.facebook.com/Anthony.Marr.001
www.facebook.com/Global_Anti-Hunting_Coalition
www.myspace.com/AnthonyMarr
www.youtube.com/AnthonyMarr
www.HomoSapiensSaveYourEarth.blogspot.com
www.DearHomoSapiens.blogspot.com
www.HOPE-GEO.blogspot.com
www.ARConference.org

1 comment:

Matilda said...

I'm defnitely speechless. Unbelievable that someone would say something like that.